Dedicated To Quality
The QLT Ambassadors are a dedicated group of faculty who support the QLT initiative on our campus. Our Ambassadors are working hard to support the faculty in a number of ways including: facilitating QLT training workshops, acting as mentors to QLT community members, doing outreach presentations at faculty meetings, acting as peer reviewers for QLT certification, representing SF State at CSU-level quality assurance events, and advising on QLT-related policy.
- Natalio Avani, Graduate College of Education
- Eric Bishop, College of Extended Learning
- Kurt Daw, College of Liberal and Creative Arts
- Maya Delgado Greenberg, Graduate College of Education
- Patricia Donahue, Graduate College of Education
- Bruce Heiman, College of Business
- John Holland, College of Liberal and Creative Arts
- Jonathan Lee, College of Ethnic Studies
- Suzanne Levi-Sanchez, College of Liberal & Creative Arts
- Derrick Spiva, College of Ethnic Studies
- Juliana van Olphen, College of Health and Social Sciences
- Jackson Wilson, College of Health and Social Sciences
Request a QLT Ambassador Visit
If you would like one of our ambassadors to visit your next department meeting to talk to your team about how QLT can benefit you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a QLT Ambassador
We are always looking for dedicated faculty to join our team! If you have completed QLT training and have at least one course fully QLT certified we want to hear from you. There are many potential roles and tasks that you can be part of, such as, peer reviewing courses for certification, mentoring new QLT members, giving outreach presentations, and advising on QLT policy and strategy. Stipends are available for ambassadorial work.
To learn more about how you can contribute and how QLT can support your career aspirations email email@example.com or call (415) 405-5550.